Pre-History: The Story Prior May 25, 2019 6:21:31 GMT
Post by Curbita on May 25, 2019 6:21:31 GMT
- Time Immemorial During the time before Age, many unknown calamities struck the universe, causing great destruction and chaos. The entire universe in disarray and corrupted by primal forces.
- The 41st Year of the Divine Calendar During the wake of the crises around the universe, the Dragon God Zalama used his eternal power to create the Super Dragon Balls and became the first Eternal Dragon, Super Shenron.
- Multiple Million Years Before The Modern Age The Core People, commonly called the race of gods, or 'Kai', were born from a mystical tree in the afterlife. The immediately took their positions as guardians of the universe in different sectors, and devoted themselves to saving their respective galaxies.
- 75 Million Years Before The Modern Age The Kai of Time and Space held back the ancient Demon Gods from capturing the Lore Scrolls of the Time Nest, permanently instilling a hatred between the Supreme Kais and the Demon race's oldest beings. The Kai of Time and Space begins searching for Time Patrollers to assist in correcting failures in time caused by these Demon Gods.
- 40 Million Years Before The Modern Age The Galactic King, after taking his throne in the Milky Way, forms the Galactic Patrol to assist the Kais as a form of space police. These patrolmen and women search the known universe for thugs trying to break the laws, both physical, and metaphysical.
- 5 Million Years Before The Modern Age In a fit of rage, a cabal of left-over wizards used their magical energy to form a new species of bubblegum people on the Planet Chew, creating the Majin race from pure magic.
- 239,856 Years Before The Modern Age The Universal Hide and Seek Tournament was forced to be shut down due to severe conflicts with Universe 7.
- 221,000 Years Before The Modern Age A group of Saiyans left Planet Sadal with a spiritual leader who magically transported them to the planet known as Planet Gunjle. These spiritualistic Saiyans reverting to tribal lifestyle on the Jungle-like planet.
- 4,000 Years Before The Modern Age The Makyans migrate from the Makyan Star due to rising conflicts with survival, spreading across the galaxy. Due to gravitational change, the Makyan Star flies by Planet Plant, Sadal, Earth, and Namek quite frequently, around every few months.
- 2,000 Years Before The Modern Age An ancient Saiyan named Yamoshi achieves the mythical Super Saiyan form for the first time, wrecking havoc across the universe, with unmatched power.
- 230 Years Before The Modern Age On Sadal, a raging Oozaru bites into the Nendiv Tree, causing much horror to the priests of the planet, though the tree survives and covers the exposed wood with new bark, permanently leaving the mark in the tree.
- 220 Years Before The Modern Age The very first Legendary Saiyan achieved their Super Saiyan transformation, rising in power so much that they exploded from the sheer increase in power after only days of non-stop combat and destruction.
- Modern Age 261 In light of recent events on Namek, the Namekian people send out hundreds of their Dragon Clansmen in various directions of space to give other species access to the Dragon Balls that they carved from the Super Dragon Balls. After the first landed on Earth and took the Earthling position of God/Kami, others followed suit in their respective planets.
- Modern Age 350 The Saiyan race survivors repopulate their planet fully, resulting in two mutant species and an off-shoot species of tail-less Saiyans. The saiyans who still have tails, or who refused the ritual and kept their tails and hid in the jungles are considered inferior to their 'Good' counterparts who followed the ritual until they naturally stopped growing tails.
- Modern Age 650 The very first Earth World Martial Arts Tournament happens on the Planet Earth, resulting in the very first title of Strongest Human.
- Modern Age 712 Capsule Corp opens up for the first time after the creation of the Hoi-Poi Capsule.
- Modern Age 725 After extremely difficult troubles between the nations, East and West Kingdom go to war and begin developing brand new weapons with the assistance of the new Capsule Corp Weapons Manufacturing. Nuclear weapons are now a thing of the past with the new creation of the Capsule Bomb. It has yet to be tested by either side and is being used as a natural deterrent.
- Modern Age 728 Disaster strikes as a pigeon sets off East Kingdom's radar alarms, causing them to fire off fifty thousand Capsule Bombs at West City, resulting in the other Kingdom firing off theirs as well. The entire Earth is engulfed in burning hot magma and death, killing every last human being on the planet instantly.
- Modern Age 750 The Frost-Seijin begin to notice mutations in their genetics causing small increases of power, but ignore them.
- Modern Age 781 The God of Destruction Champa learns of the destruction of Earth after an encounter with his brother, forcing him to make a wish on the Dragon Balls to revive the once dead planet, while also wishing for them to be united under one Kingdom once more, never to kill themselves again with such weaponry.
- Modern Age 815 The entire universe feels a pulse of energy and Ki beyond the likes of any mortal creature out of nowhere, sending the Kais into a frenzy trying to discover it's origins. The owner of the Ki is never located.
- Modern Age 865 A Frost-Seijin who decided to attempt doing martial arts like the humans disappears from society for many years.
- Modern Age 885 The Frost-Seijin returns to his planet to attack and conquer the planet through brute force, supposedly glowing a beautiful shade of gold. He is killed in the cross-fire during the attack by a Frost-Seijin named V. Ize, the grandson of the current Emperor and Captain of the Guard. The myth of him being a different color is propagandized as being tales passed by his supporters, and the Frost-Seijin begin forgetting it ever happened.
- Modern Age 890 The Emperor of the Universe on Frost declares his position to no longer just be hereditary, but rather, only open to those who can truly best him in a battle of wits and cunning, through the use of Rap Battles and Rhyme offs. He is quickly dethroned by his Captain of the Guard, V. Ize.
- Modern Age 925 Emperor V. Ize is bested by his son, Emperor Sickle Ize, in a professional rap battle for the throne. As his first order, Sickle creates a statue in his father's honor near Lake of Dreaming Nightmares, a few miles away from the Statue of the Savior.
- Modern Age 930 The King of Sadal is crowned upon his father's death.
- Modern Age 950 The Present Day.
The Supreme Kai is murdered by a wizard, resulting in an intergalactic witch hunt by the Galactic Patrol. The Supreme Kai role is filled by Fuwa.
The Majin race discovers one of the wizard's space ships and travels to different planets, populating the universe with Majins.
A group of Ancient Saiyans left Planet Sadal on stolen ships, disappearing into the cold void of space.
The Earthling race begins to evolve from monkeys, cats, dogs, and other mammal species.
The Saiyan race undergoes a civil war between a small faction of Good Saiyans and the rest of their species. The Bad Saiyans lose, however nearly causing the species to go extinct. In a sign of good faith and to abandon their evil side, the Good Saiyans ritualistically cut off their tails. Surviving Evil Saiyans fled the planet on stolen pods, crash landing on Planet Frost.
The Zygo Terrabot is turned online by ancient Tuffles, before it turned on its masters and began slaughtering the Tuffle people. It was quickly turned off by a brave warrior, and left to corrode in the Zygo Forests.
Planet Beppa erupts in a gigantic ball of fire for seemingly no reason, literally melting the majority of the planets inhabitants and causing the Beppa-Seijin to evolve to survive on the harsh planet.
The Emperor of Arlia enacts permanent combat systems on the planet forcing all males into eternal gladiatorial combat.
The remaining Evil Saiyans are unknowingly discovered on Planet Frost, having landed and immediately become Oozarus upon landing many many years prior to this discovery. They were sealed away inside of the Lake of Dreaming Nightmares, soon becoming myths. The Frost-Seijin boy who discovered them was hushed when bringing it up, forgetting about it as he grew up.
Planet Namek builds the Guru's Mansion with the highest tech from the galaxy to make life comfortable for the current standing Guru.
Disturbances on Earth cause a divide in the planet politically, resulting in two factions appearing. East Kingdom and West Kingdom.
Planet Hera experiences a total world-wide disaster, reducing the population by a large margin.
The Lit Torch Tavern opens up on Planet Frost.
Soon-to-be Emperor Sickle of Frost is Born!
Planet Sadal opens the retirement village in the Northern Snow Pits
The Tuffles manage to get Golmer Paths to function properly, powering their planet with nigh infinite energy.
A mysterious demon is detected by the Galactic Patrol and the Supreme Kai of Time going through time at random intervals. He is never caught or found.
A small computer chip in space manages to find its way into an ancient space battle ground, collecting small pieces of electronics as it floated by, slowly building itself into a gigantic space station.
The very first human joins the Galactic Patrol after an encounter between some members and the locals on Planet Earth. This opens up for the Academy to accept any and all races into their fold.
The Saiyan race escapes tribal life and invents crude space ships based off of stolen Frost-Seijin ships thousands and thousands of years old.
Earth sends probes out into the galaxy to start building the Capsule Corp Space Station, a fueling station for all space craft in the Milky Way. It quickly becomes the most popular docking spot that side of the North Quandrant.
Metro Tuffle begins to show signs of disobedience, scaring the Director of Planet Plant.
The new King of Sadal forms a council with the Chieftain of the Cucun Jungles, creating the Saiyan Race Council of Sadal.
Meteor Klass strikes Planet Frost right in the center of the Lake of Dreaming Nightmares, revealing the unconscious bodies of the Ancient Saiyans frozen in ice. They are promptly evicted in space pods randomly out into space under order of the Emperor.